Thursday, March 17, 2011

V is for Victory....

In the battle of "Carol vs. Colleen & The Photo Booth" Colleen & The Photo Booth have reigned supreme (who doesn't love Iron Chef?). It is official - there will be a Photo Booth at My Big Fat Boston Wedding! It is a great photo booth (see above) from Seacost Events and believe me there are a lot of not great photo booths out there. This photo booth prints two copies of each strip, one for the guest and one for the guest book! It also gives you the option to print in color, black & white or sepia, fancy!

I would like to point out that this is the photo booth my mother forwarded me from The Knot so really she is responsible for me finding the perfect photo booth and there was a coupon and that coupon got me $100 off PLUS and extra hour for free - giving my mom more time to enjoy it.

Everyone better ooh and aah over my photo booth at the wedding. I am going to suggest that my mom makes a speech announcing the opening of the photo booth. I want to prove to my mother that it really was the best idea ever!

Fun fact: Benefit Concepts (our flex spending reimbursement company) is going to be really confused when they get the photo booth contract I faxed over with my denist bill for reimbursement... I was just so excited to print the contract.... ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment