Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreams, Nightmares and Everything In Between

I have always been a terrible sleeper, it takes me forever to fall asleep and I can't stay asleep, I'm basically a walking Ambien commercial. If I get 5-6 hours of sleep a night I consider that a good night. I am still getting my normal 5-6 hours of sleep a night but those hours are now consumed by wedding dreams from the normal, to the weird to the straight up bizarre.

For example, on Saturday night I had a dream/nightmare that after the ceremony I was given a different bouquet that was round with a handle (think little flower girl bouquet). Not only is this not at all what my bouquet is supposed to look like but this one doubled as a salad bowl. Yes, I had to eat my salad out of the round ball bouquet, and ladies I wasn't the only one with this salad set up. Even stranger I distinctly remember thinking how this bouquet ball could be used at a later date to hold a pita pocket....

Here's to the next 5.5 months and seeing how much weirder things can get....

2 comments:

  1. Happy 200 days to wedding day!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a reoccurring dream while we were planning that the day of our wedding I was not able to actually get ready- like people were literally blocking my path to the bathroom, hair and make-up chair, etc.... AWFUL.... I literally woke up in cold sweats thinking that I had actually gotten married without being able to take a damn shower.
    Haha :) Miss you- happy planning/dreaming!

    ReplyDelete