Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Save the Date!

Stephanie at Kreativees saved the day, both literally and figuratively! After the first batch went MIA Stephanie was beyond accommodating and sent me a second set for free... in two days! They came and they are exactly what Corey & I wanted, simple and not fussy at all. Everyone will have to wait in suspense until they get mailed out. She is also doing my formal invitations and I am really excited to get started on that project!

I also ordered a custom stamp from Note Trunk - I also had issues here, I ordered one and got my own address wrong.... don't ask. Robert was so nice and actually refunded half the cost of my first stamp even though it was my own fault!

Stamping is much harder than I thought it would be but I figured a DIY project here and there is good for a girl! I am trying to master how to get the stamp straight and centered while attempting not to smudge it, there is a fine line between not enough ink and too much ink.

For those of you keeping score Colleen & The Photo Booth has another successful day.... my mom (Carol) actually forwarded me an email she got from the Knot for a discount on a Boston photo booth; done and done! I think she is starting to come around. As a side note we did having the following conversation:

Mom: "I keep getting these wedding emails"
Colleen: "I think you probably signed up on a wedding website or something"
Mom: "Oh, I think I signed up on the knot.com"
Colleen: "Makes sense"
Mom: "Yup and last night the Knot was sending me hairstyles but I was too tired to look at them"

The marvel of modern technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment