Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stress!

Planning a wedding is stressful, anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or insane! It is hard work trying to maintain a balance between what the families want and what the couple wants (good time to note that the groom needs to quickly learn he wants/like what the bride wants/likes). I have taken the approach to picking the few things I really really want (can we say photobooth!) and giving over pretty much anything else. This is the classic pick and choose your battles, do I care how envelopes are addressed? not really, do I care how the plates are set down and picked up? not at all, do I care about having a photo booth? you bet your buns I do! When I asked Corey if there is anything he really wants/needs to have his answer was "Well I would like to end up with a wife and I want some tuna"

There are also bumps along the way, some small some the side of the Empire State Building. The latest "bump" is a big one.... M.I.A Save the Dates. USPS says they were delivered on March 1st, do I have them? No. After having a slight fit with the automated voice at customer service I got connected to a very nice lady with absolutely no information about anything. You would think when you call USPS, a company that delivers thing as a business model, they would be able to tell you what address said package was delivered to, nope. They don't actually have access to delivery address but she did assure me that it was delivered to Boston, MA - well that's SUPER helpful, if I start looking through Boston now I might find them by October 8th.... wish me luck and really wish USPS luck in finding my pacakge before I go down to my local post office and give an earful to one of their pension earning public servants.... after all I am from NJ and I will let my "Jersey" show!

No comments:

Post a Comment