Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shoes!


I had every intention of dedicating this post to the who's who of the wedding party then the mailroom dropped off a package for me.... wedding shoes - the wedding party will just have to wait! I was reading one of the four million wedding blogs out there and stumbled upon http://www.shopheylady.com/ - the shop was created by twin sisters who were sick and tired of going to events and always ending up with tired, sore, beat up feet. They promised fashion and comfort with a manageable heel hight - I was sold. The biggest issue I had was what style to choose! I knew I wanted some bling and I knew I wanted my shoes to be my "something blue" so these are what I ended up with! They came in a beautiful box with a shoe bag and handwritten note along with them, classy. While they don't quite go with today's black tights I had to try them on, they fit perfectly and are just as comfortable as the site promised, its true love! The struggle now is going to be keeping them in their box for the next 7+ months.... 

2 comments: