Tuesday, March 22, 2011

200 Days....

My Big Fat Boston Wedding is in 200 days! 200 days seems forever away but I am sure it will be here in no time. Here is what we have left to accomplish:
  • Actually mail out the STDs (save-the-dates)
  • Pick a band
  • Taste and order cake
  • Set the menu
  • Hair & make-up test runs
  • Engagement pictures
  • Find some jewels
  • Make sure the guys get fitted
  • Finalize invitations
  • A bunch of DIY projects from menus to table numbers to welcome guest bags for the out-of-towners (get ready Jessica)
  • Have a million dress fittings
  • Find a veil
  • Most likely have 1,000 more wierd dreams

Most importantly this also means I have 200 days to get my tush into gear.

I have been really good about going to the gym. This weekend I was convinced that I gained 4 lbs in a week.... then I weighed myself in my birthday suit today and I was my good old normal weight, who knew jeans weighed so much!

We went to the gym on Saturday, Sunday, today and we are planning on tomorrow and Thursday. Corey is not a morning person and I can only go to the gym first thing otherwise I have all day to come up with reasons why I don't have to go to the gym. This morning the alarm went off and Corey decided that he couldn't get out of bed because it was still dark outside - I told him that I can't drive stick so in order for me to go to the gym he had to go also. This didn't do much, I then appealed to the accountant in him and told him that there was a direct correlation between my inability to loose LBs and his inability to get his butt out of bed, that did it!

And thus continues the battle of the armpit fat....

No comments:

Post a Comment