Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Colleen vs. The Armpit Fat

First of all I am saving everyone the horror/scarring effects of me finding a picture of armpit fat on the "world wide web".

I found, and bought, a beautiful wedding gown. I think wedding dress designers must be cruel people, I wear a size 4 in a normal off the rack dress - they ordered my gown in a size 10 saying that would give us room to tailor it down, well I sure hope we are going to tailor down a 10! The dress I tried on was a sample size dress and was a bit too small which accentuated the armpit fat. Without giving away too many dress details (not that I think Corey knows what a blog is or how to go about reading one) the armpit fat is in no way, shape or form cute and the dress is beautiful. I am now in a full on battle with my armpit fat, this is one aspect of the wedding and I do not want to be big or fat!

Normal people would say "ok just go to the gym" but the gym and I have a love/hate relationship, I love to hate the gym. I sucked it up and got a gym membership, I have gone twice this week and just to put it into perspective Jessica so kindly pointed out that this is more than I went all of last year. My new found sort of desire to work out has meant that everyone at work has to hear about how much my armpit muscles hurt but I am determined to lose this armpit fat! Plus I figure going to the gym will give me a good argument to present to my mom when I can't lose the armpit fat and need her to just suck it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment