Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Carol vs. Colleen & The Photobooth

As previously stated I am trying to only fight for things I really want.... the photo booth has become a battle!

Colleen: "Mom I am going to have a photo booth at the wedding"
Carol: "Colleen, just because we live in New Jersey does not mean we are from New Jersey"
Colleen: "Well it would be a really fun thing for the wedding guests and all my friends think its SUPER cool"
Carol: "Well all your friends are SUPER tacky"

So on and so forth. For those of you who aren't aware, I can be relentless when I put my mind to something and put my mind to this I have! It is a photo booth that prints photo strips while you wait, in 5 seconds! The best part is that it prints two copies, one for the guest to keep and one to go into the guestbook (obviously will be used to embarrass said guest for years to come). I think the best guestbook will be the one full of photo strips with comments after everyone has been cocktailing it up for a few hours. You can pick color or black and white and there is no limit to how many photos you can take - they also provide props but the idea of clothes/wig/etc that other people have worn grosses me out so there will be none of that.... unless my mom wants to buy a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment