Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Royal Wedding vs. My Big Fat Boston Wedding

A. I would LOVE to have Kate's 2nd McQueen gown
B. I would love even more to have her lack of armpit fat!

Pomp and circumstance aside there were three Bs that make up the main differences between My Big Fat Boston Wedding and the Royal Wedding:

Budget - I think the monarchy might have had a slightly bigger budget going into this event but who knows!

Bridesmaids - Mine will all be over the age of 21 and hopefully will not make any faces that scream "I am so bored and I don't want to be on this balcony any longer"

Beer - My Big Fat Boston Wedding will be serving beer.... and champagne and wine and liquor - we aim to please all!

When it comes to what I hope My Big Fat Boston Wedding and The Royal Wedding have in common I have only one word.... Facinators! I am thinking maybe we get the bridesmaids orange ones to coordinate with the groomsmens ties....

No comments:

Post a Comment