Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Engagement Shoot - C-Town Style

Well we finally made it to the engagement shoot! I was on a mission - nothing was going to stop me not the sort of crappy weather or Corey's newly "trimmed" hair courtesy of Gangster Cuts.... picture this string of text messages:

Corey: Take the m lites out of the freezer
Colleen: Obv I already did but thanks for the order, a please would have been nice
Corey: Can you "please" bring a m lite down to gansta cuts?
Colleen: No, can you "please" come home and watch a movie with me?
Corey: Nevermind the nice lady just gave me some booze
Colleen: She is trying to roofie you
Corey: Arbor mist, I think

There should have been no doubt in my mind that this haircut was not going to come out how I wanted!

We wake up on Saturday and the weather is not any nicer and Corey's hair wasn't any longer but I think we rocked out the engagement session! Corey was determined to get an Awkward Family Photo and I tripped over my own feet at least three times, yup, the photographer is wondering what he got himself into!

Everyone will have to wait 2-3 weeks for the proofs but I bet they will be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment