Friday, May 27, 2011

Just when I thought the photobooth couldn't get any better....

This gem of an email made its way into my inbox yesterday:

Hello Colleen,

I hope this email finds you well and getting excited for your Wedding!

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are currently offering a Special Wireless LED Lighting Package for our Photo Booth Clients.  Couples may add our Wireless LED Lighting Wedding Package, which includes 10 lighting units, for $600.  This package features the availability to choose from a variety of colors.  This Package typically costs $1,000 but is currently available as a Photo Booth Package Add-on for $600 for a limited time.  If this is of interest or if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank You!


Sincerely,

Scott Marshall
Seacoast Events
978-462-6877

Seacoast Events is proud to announce that our Photo Booth Services have been rated by local brides and voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2011 Pick!

I am sold! In my mind this add-on is going to create a lazer backdrop like my 2nd grade school photo.... I mean for a mere $600 who can deny anyone, especially a bride, the joy of having such an important day caputured with a lazer lightshow background?!

No comments:

Post a Comment