Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Big Fat Boston Wedding

Its T minus 8 months until wedding day! My bridesmaids are in NYC (and Iraq), my maid of honor is in NC and my family is everywhere except Boston. To keep everyone up to date and my sanity somewhat in check I have decided to start a blog of the wedding... the event lovingly know as "My Big Fat Boston Wedding".

It started with my decision to find a hobby that did not include drinking wine, eating nutella and watching TV on the couch. My mother's suggestion? Fencing... for those of you who do not know me well I am in one word a clutz. Considering I want to walk down the aisle in one piece I thought maybe a blog will do; Di promised to read it daily and I was sold!

I can guarentee this blog will be filled with some information, a few rants and lots of amusing stories ... here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment