Friday, February 25, 2011

Father of the Bride

Here goes the blogging attempt - Perez Hilton watch out!

Considering we are 2 months into planning there will have to be a few "catch-up" posts to get everyone up to date.

First and foremost my favorite movie of all time is Father of the Bride. I can recite the entire script verbatim, line by line, in my sleep; Liz can both vouch for this and keep up. I have dreamed of planning my wedding for years and always envisioned myself, Franck and Howard creating a fabulous event topped off with swans and a tulip border. Then reality hit.... there are WAY more details involved than Father of the Bride let on and Franck & Howard aren't here, most likely because Howard is too busy psychoanalyzing suspects on Law & Order SVU... but getting back to the point, this is WAY more work than I thought it would be and lets face it I'm really not a details kind of girl, I am more of a someone plan a fabulous event, I'll show up, eat drink and everyone will be excited to see me kind of girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment