Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Invitations!

The invitations are in, addressed and on their way!

Heather, who I work with, did an amazing job on the envelopes and Kreativees created beautiful invitations! I am very excited to finally get them stuffed and off my desk!

After today I will have been to the post office four times in the last week.... I don't even know if I have been that many times in the last five years. The people at the post office are interesting but on Monday I encountered a very nice post office worker - the conversation went as follows:

Post Office Guy: Is there anything hazardous or fragile in these envelopes
Me: Nope
Post Office Guy: Are the wedding invitations?
Me: Yup
Post Office Guy: (after I swiped my debit card): Do you want cash back?
Me: Nope, I am all set
Post Office Guy: You should take some out while it is still just yours!


L-O-V-E it! This was the second trip to the post office.... of course the first trip ended with me buying regular first class stamps because as we all know I don't do details and it didn't cross my mind that the invitations would cost more.... as Jessica so kindly pointed out they would all get returned to me for insufficient postage and well that would be "no bueno"

No comments:

Post a Comment